Compressors & Airbrush Accessories Model CP101A Mini Air Compressor
- Made of sturdy cast aluminum, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Diaphragm-type design is compact and quiet, with cushioned handles and sealed oil-less bearings on all moving parts.
- Includes a Mini Regulator with Filter, which features a filter, water trap and drain incorporated into one convenient unit.
|Air Displacement:||0.90 CFM (25L/min)|
|Max. Pressure:||50 PSI (345kP)|
|Power Cable:||68 in (1.7m)|
|Weight:||9.5 lb (4.3kg)|
Deluxe Airbrush Station
- Holds up to 4 airbrushes.
- Top holder swivels to help keep airbrushes balanced.
- Clamps to a workbench or table.
- Includes a bracket for mounting an air regulator.
- Much lighter and more portable than using a compressor — no electricity required.
- Propellant formula is ozone-safe.
- Compatible with most airbrushes.
Mini Regulator with Filter
- Compact design incorporates both the pressure regulator, filter and water trap into one convenient low-cost unit.
- Easily serviced, no special tools required
- Convenient water drain on bottom of polycarbonate bowl
- Sturdy cast aluminum construction
- High quality filter element removes dirt, grime, pipe scale and most solid materials
- 2-160 PSI (14-1103kP) adjustable range, relieving type diaphragm, locking adjustment knob
- Includes mounting bracket, two 1/4"-1/8" NPT adapters, and one 1/4"-1/4" adapter.
Download the manual
|HCAR4101||Hose Adapter 5 mm to 1/4"|
|HCAR4103||Hose Adapter 5 mm to 1/8"|
|HCAR4105||Adapter 1/8" to 5 mm|
|HCAR4106||Adapter 1/8" to 1/8"|
|HCAR4107||Adapter 1/8" to 1/4"|
|HCAR4124||Glass Jar w/Lid 2 oz (50 cc)|