Digital Voltmeter MkIII
The "easy-to-use" digital voltmeter with a "do-it-all" LCD readout.
Other voltmeters may have LCD technology, but none of them utilize it as effectively as the Hobbico Digital Voltmeter MkIII! With just a touch of your finger, all of the important information you need is spelled out clearly on the custom-designed readout—including "OK" and "RECHARGE" status indicators when checking battery packs (a key convenience feature). Also displayed are input settings for either 4.8V, 6.0V or 9.6V packs and easy-to-read 1/2-inch high voltage measurements. The screen also alerts you to low internal battery power and negative polarity situations. It's all of the practical features you want, in a comfortable, uncluttered design!
- Use the built-in load to simulate actual R/C conditions for testing 4-, 5- and 8-cell batteries—or de-activate the load to use as a true DC voltmeter.
- Measures DC voltage up to 19.99 volts, making it versatile enough for any DC battery—including transmitter/receiver packs, starter batteries and glow batteries.
- Twin banana jacks allow for easy connection to a wide variety of test leads.
- Comes with a 9V internal battery that's located inside an easy-access compartment.
- An auto-timer shuts the unit off automatically if left on by accident, to help prevent unwanted battery drain
Measuring only 4.5" x 2.75" x 1.0" and weighing just 4.7 ounces with battery, the Digital Voltmeter MkIII is slim and lightweight. A rubber grip is built in for no-slip comfort.
|Specific characters and large, 1/2" numbers make the Digital Voltmeter MkIII easy to read and understand when checking battery packs. The screen shows 4.8V, 6.0V or 9.6V input settings with "OK" or "RECHARGE" battery condition indicators spelled out for you—no more LED color codes to remember.|
Stock Number: HCAP0356
Download the manual (31 KB)