The power panel with more...now has MUCH more!
The advanced design of the Accu-Glo MkII Power Panel means more convenience and easier control. Features:
- A built-in 300-400mA charger with LED and a mounting lug for attaching a Hot Shot. Provides constant charging of glow starters at the field.
- 1.5 jacks and a simple adjustment dial allows for automatic glow heat customization to the model; once set, the Accu-Glo MkII automatically maintains proper heat, regardless of the plug's condition.
- Green and red LEDs indicate glow heat status; another set of LEDs indicate glow plug continuity – no need to remove plugs from engines for inspection.
- A bank of 4 colored LEDs next to the power switch provides a more accurate reading of field battery voltage levels.
- 12V jacks for connecting electric starters and fuel pumps, and 1.5V jacks for glow plugs. The fuel pump is controlled by simple, color-coded twin "FILL" and "EMPTY" push buttons.
|Input Voltage:||11-13V DC|
|Input Voltage Indicators -
|Green LED #2 = 12.5V or more
Green LED #1 = 12.0V or more
Amber LED = 11.5V or more
Red LED = 11.0V or more
|Starter Jacks-Output Voltage:||12V DC|
|Fuel Pump Controls:||yellow “FILL” push button
red “EMPTY” push button
|Glow Heat Power Circuit:||automatic 1.5V heat adjustment|
|Glow Heat Status Indicators:||green LED = “HOT” glow heat
red LED = “COLD” glow heat
|Glow Heat Continuity Indicators:||green LED = “GOOD” plug continuity
red LED = “BAD” plug continuity
|Glow Starter Charger Current:||300-400mA constant current (not timed)|
|Glow Starter Output Jack:||glow starter mounting lug with LED|
|Case Size:||6.0 x 3.7 in (152 x 94 mm)|
|Weight:||8.3 oz (235 g)|
Stock Number: HCAP0306
Download the manual
Enter your e-mail address