Pricing, Non-R/C use, and Misc. Topics - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why don't you have prices listed on your web sites? Can I buy directly from you? If so, how?
- How do I go about becoming a sponsored user of your products, a prototype builder or otherwise involved in your testing programs?
- I emailed a question to your product support address. How soon will I get an answer?
- I am a college student and am looking to use your (insert product name here) for a non-R/C project. Can you please assist me with .....?
- I am a manufacturer looking to use your product in a non-R/C application. Who can I contact for further information?
- I am used to the metric system. Your figures are in English. How can I easily convert them?
All Hobbico products are sold exclusively through Great Planes Model Distributors. To locate a dealer/hobby shop/retailer in your area, please use our dealer locator. If you are an international customer, please visit our international contacts list to locate the international distributor/dealer nearest to you.
Nearly 100% of our U.S. testing is done by our own very dedicated R&D staff. If you're interested in employment with us and are in the Champaign IL area or willing to relocate, please visit our employment page for more information! Otherwise, however, we are not currently accepting applications for sponsored modelers or off site testing staff.
If you emailed our support teams, you should receive an automated response immediately or nearly immediately. (This automated response will inform you our normal response time is by the end of the next business day and provide you other important details to assist you.) If you did not receive a computer generated response within 24 hours, then something was wrong and your email was not received properly or there is something wrong with your reply to address set up in your email account. Please resend the email to us with a note that this is a second copy and please be SURE to provide us your full email address as well as at least one other means of daytime contact (phone, message #, fax, alternate email address).
Welcome to the exciting arena of R/C equipment! We will do our best to assist you if your project is similar to the R/C application for which the product is designed. However, for liability reasons as well as the simple fact that we have not attempted to use our product in your specific environment, we cannot provide you any guidance on modification of our product or any recommendations on what products to use or how our products will perform in your application. As such, we cannot provide you information such as amount of load a specific product can sustain, schematics of the workings of any electronic products, or computerized plans for any of our products. Please feel free to email our product support team if your question does not fall within the above parameters and we will do our best to assist you.
Please use our Industrial Information Form to give us specific information on your product needs and applications.
We try to provide most our data in both systems; however, for those items which aren't, there are many great programs, charts, and tables available to do metric-to-English conversions and vice versa. You might like to try a few we find helpful: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ or http://www.unitconversion.org/ or http://www.convert-me.com/en/
- Ask a technical support, customer service, or product related question
- Submit a product suggestion or improvement idea
- Contact Hobby Services