Programmable Charger, Discharger and Analyzer for Radio System Batteries
As easy as you want — as versatile as you need!
It's more than the newest Accu-Cycle: it's the best thing to happen to radio batteries in years. It's so well designed that it practically guarantees that NiCd, NiMH — even Lithium-based packs — will receive a full, deep charge and a safe, accurate discharge. At the same time, the Accu-Cycle Elite offers users unprecedented freedom of choice. Modelers can enjoy perfect charging by letting the Auto Smart Set feature calculate many settings automatically, or by creating custom routines for up to 10 packs and storing them in memory.
- Lithium-pack compatible! Capable of charging and discharging 1-3 cell Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer packs — or peaking, discharging and cycling 1-10 cell NiCd or NiMH packs.
- Includes the Auto Smart Set feature for amazingly fast, easy and accurate results. Enter battery type, capacity and voltage, and the Auto Smart Set automatically calculates safety time-out, charge rate, trickle rate and discharge voltage cut-off.
- Prevents overcharging with peak detection for NiCd and NiMH packs and cc/cv detection for Li-based packs, plus safety time-out and optional temperature sensor (HCAP0281) features that work with all three types!
- Easy-to-follow flow charts are included that show how to manually program charge/discharge/cycle routines for individual packs.
- Stores routines for up to 10 packs in memory and a wealth of data about each.
- Easier to read and understand. On-screen messages feature fewer abbreviations, better explanations and units of measurement with every number — and appear on a big 2-line/16-character LCD!
- Offers the ability to handle one pack at a time, or two packs simultaneously — even if the packs are of different cell chemistries.
- AC/DC compatible — ideal for at-home preparation or at-field recharging.
A perfect match for radio batteries, but ideal for single glow-starter cells and lithium-type park flyer batteries, too.
Enter the cell chemistry, voltage and capacity from the battery label, and the Auto Smart Set will automatically set the safety time-out period, charge current and discharge voltage cut-off for LiPo packs — and all three plus trickle charge rate for NiCd and NiMH packs!
Banana plug inputs connect directly to the AC power supply, or for at-the-field convenience to a 12V power panel's starter jacks or to the unique alligator clips which are included.
No mystery numbers or cryptic messages! The Elite's expanded text messages and labels spell everything out, from pack data to warning messages.
Enter your e-mail address