Learning to fly has never been this easy!
Regarded as THE top-of-the-line trainer, the SuperStar .40 has introduced more beginners to R/C flight over the last 2 years than any other airplane. Its formula for success? Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence.
But Hobbico hasn't been resting on its laurels. Introducing the NEW SuperStar .40, featuring the greatest upgrade imaginable: it comes professionally precovered in Top Flite® MonoKote® film covering, the world's finest! Now this state-of-the-art trainer is winning over even more modelers, in a 90% preassembled ARF kit. Now - more than ever - the Hobbico SuperStar .40 is the fastest, easiest... and best way to fly!
The SuperStar .40 comes with the world's finest covering - expertly preapplied!
For over 20 years, thousands of modelers have trusted their airplane to MonoKote coverings, making it the #1 choice. Here's why: It's durable. It's lightweight. It's easily repairable. It's fuelproof. It's beautiful.
- All-balsa parts are high quality and easier to repair than plastic or foam
- A stylish profile and dazzling trim scheme sets it apart from other trainers
- Comes with a complete package of quality GPM hardware, including fuel tank, motor mount, pushrods, spinner and more
- The reinforced tricycle-style landing gear withstand less-than-perfect landings; large diameter wheels provide excellent ground handling
- In the air, a large, flat-bottom wing and self-righting flight characteristics help keep you in control
Right out of the box, you can see the SuperStar is different from other kits. Most of the work is already done, including sub-assemblies that are already covered in Top Flite MonoKote film. Detailed, illustrated instructions assure success, no matter what your skill level.
Simply glue the main
bolt on the engine...
and install the radio.
Stock Number: HCAA2020
Wingspan: 60 in (1524 mm)
Wing Area: 660 in² (42.6 dm²)
Weight: 5.5 lb (2495 g)
Requires: .40 cu in engine and 4-channel radio
Download the manual (1.49 MB) - SuperStar 40 ARF Parts Listing - Accessories Needed
To view pdf documents you will need Adobe Reader which is available from the Adobe Reader Download Page.